Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm Henry the Eighth I Am!

Have you ever had a dream that was so real...nah, not going to start like that this morning. I have been feeling all kinds of funky lately, so of course, the bad feelings affect the dreams. No, it was not a bad dream at all, just really crazy.

So I'm at this party with a group of friends, co-workers, church members, just about every person that I know, and we are mingling. While we are mingling, I keep seeing this scene from The Green Mile, where Michael Clark Duncan was showing the officers who actually killed the little girls. I can't stand that part of the movie because it makes me cry, and I want to kill that guy for hurting those babies. I kept on seeing that same scene over and over again, until finally Duncan's character was executed.

After the execution, we got ready for the dinner. Everyone was like "You're sitting at my table, right?" Of course, I couldn't say no, so I agreed to sit with everyone. Neville Longbottom was the first one to ask, so of course I said yes to him. Then my supervisor told me she was sitting with me, a few of my best friends, and then Henry VIII, the young Henry VIII, who supposedly was a very old friend of mine, was like "You will be joining at the head table, I take it?" Now, I was not about to tell the man who has cut off the heads of his former wives no! I like living, and he was my friend, so I said yes! It worked out okay because it was the head table, the largest one in the ballroom, so everyone I told that I would be sitting with them was able to join me. He was a little PO-ed that the boyfriend joined in. Sorry, your highness, but I got a man, and I wasn't about to not let him sit with us. Don't know if we lost our heads in the end, but dinner and the conversation was da bomb!

Other than that, didn't have such a great night sleeping. My tummy doesn't like me right now, so I was up every other hour, taking bathroom breaks. Too bad that was the only dream I could remember. How about you all? Did any of you have any stomach-ache-induced dreams? I hope they were good if you did! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment