Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crazy @$$ Dreams

So I've been having these really crazy dreams lately. Fun, but crazy. Let's get started!

First dream, several nights ago, I was a tattoo artist, and guess who comes in for a tattoo? Rupert Grint! You all know I have an obsession with Harry Potter, and the ginger boy comes in to my parlor for a tattoo. So why do I allow my object of obsession in my dream get the lamest of lame tattoos: his name on his back? I was like "Really, you want your name on your back?" He was like yeah, but I was like "But you're going to be wearing your shirt, right?" Yeah, he looked at me like I was crazy and just went ahead and opted for the name on his back. To each his own. I was getting paid, so I did it anyway. Thanks to the boyfriend for getting the money first. Funny thing, watching TMZ right now, and who else but Rupert Grint pops up on the screen - they asked if he embraced his gingerness when he was a kid. Okay, cool! Now, come on, let me say something able powerball and get it, since I started talking about Rupert, and he pops up out of nowhere!

Then later on in the dream, some space shuttles and airplanes started falling from the sky. I don't like those dreams because they start falling, like they are about to land, and then flip, go back up, and then come back down. Don't know what this means about the planes falling from the sky, but I don't think I want to fly for a while. Remember La Bamba? Yeah, I thought so.

Now, last night's dream, too cool! So some friends and I were being held captive by some robots, and they had a pool full of sharks that were keeping us from getting away. So they were threatening to throw one of my friends into the pool when I said "Wait, throw me in!" What? I know you may be asking yourself why would I do something like that. Well, I had a little trick up my sleeve. I was able to withstand the shark bites. Seriously, one of them bit me, and then another, and it was as if I couldn't feel a thing. Too cool! Then suddenly I made them all just freeze. They were like frozen whole fish, sitting in the pool. Poor babies, didn't know what hit them when they bit me. It did kind of suck to get them to open their mouths and remove the teeth from my skin. If you know anything about removing a fishing hook from your clothing, it was like that.

Other than that, driving through the countryside, talking with friends about different houses, possibly moving out away from the city, and all that jazz! So what do you think? I'm going to get bit by a shark this week, or something is going to bit me in the arse? Actually, I've already experienced that in the metaphorical sense, so what else could happen? I guess that is all for now. Until next time. Love to you all!

P.S.
Enjoy my Rupert!

And what my baby got me...Yay! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment