Sunday, April 10, 2011

What Dreams May Come...In My Mind!

I am in no way, shape, or form a dream expert. I just have a lot of dreams where I can remember them in great detail the following morning. I have the tendency of telling my boyfriend about them whenever I get up the next day, or during dinner. He finds it very entertaining that I can recall the dreams so well. It's just that I can recall some parts of it because those parts are, well, memorable. For example, my very first dream that I can remember was when I was in Germany (actually West Germany), I was probably 4 or may be younger, and I had a dream that I was being chased by Darth Vadar and Luke Skywalker, running around our apartment complex. It was strange and so vivid, like it was just yesterday. So at the request of my lovely boyfriend, I decided to go ahead and create a blog based on my dreams!

Let's go ahead and start with last night's dream: If you know me, and hopefully some of my friends are reading this, I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I am anxiously anticipating the release of part 1 of part 7 of the Harry Potter movie on DVD and part 2 in the theatres in July. Well, with all of the excitement, I wasn't surprised that I had a dream about part 2. Now it's not like I don't know what happens in part 2, but I don't know what it would look like on the screen, so queue my dream and my interpretation. Please be advised that this is in no way a spoiler to the books or movies, for those of you who have not read or seen part 7 yet.

Harry, Hermione and Ron are on the last leg of finding something to destroy Voldemort, so they have to get through a mall outside of Atlanta to get to Peachtree Street, where the final showdown will take place. So I'm following them, helping them out, and the guy who played Ed Rooney in Ferris Buller's Day Off (Jeffrey Jones - I blame the boyfriend for putting that movie into my head), was some sort of ghost trying to help direct them onto the right path. So we're rushing to get down the escalator, and out the door, but we were blocked by some chick who was trying to stop us from destroying Voldemort. We got passed her, and we were running through the parking lot when Tisha Campbell (My Wife & Kids, Martin, and other shows) was standing out in the parking lot, screaming about she got her ticket to go downtown on the MARTA, and Ron was like do we need a ticket, and I was like yeah, not a ticket, but a coin. We didn't even go get the coin, so we just started running through neighborhoods, trying to avoid being seen by Voldemort's followers. We start running down one of the side streets close to Peachtree, and Harry ends up tripping and twisting his ankle. I'm like dang it, we've got to wrap his leg, Hermione wanted to get him to a hospital, but that would mean him being recognized and us all getting caught. Then some dude who was a tattoo artist found us, helped me carry him to some secret building where there were Harry Potter supporters, and we wrapped his leg. The ghost of Principal Rooney comes back, and points us to the right direction on Peachtree to meet up with Voldemort so that we can finally destroy him. The whole batch of Death Eaters and those who were backing Harry Potter were there. Before we could start fighting, I was awaken by my mini me.

Now, I'm not looking for any type of interpretations in any way, but if you think you can interpret this mess, be my guest. I hope to continue this. May be in some way this will be therapeutic. It would help to get a lot of stuff off my mind. But this is just the beginning. It's going to get weird from this point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment