Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Brain Is Alive with the Sound of Music!

Have you ever had a dream where the entire dream featured one thing, and one thing only? Well, for some reason, during my entire dream last night, I did nothing but sing. I sang while it rained; I sang while I was swimming in this really dirty pool; I even sang while I was on the phone with an old friend. And it was basically the same songs. I'm not sure if it was because of a song that I had been singing to myself for the last few days, but it was as if I were in a musical, but just one song was the main song, the title song, the climatic song, and the end credit song.

We haven't sung this song in such a long time at church, so I thought I would just play it before going to bed, and share it with you all. PS - my child is trying to sing it as well. Go to bed, child!



Not only did I sing the above song, but the following one:



I used to sing this song everywhere I went! I love this song!

I mean music is my thing. I never wanted to major in it because it was something I enjoyed, and school kind of ruins things for me when forced to have to do it. Like when I was in dance ensemble at UT-Martin. Didn't like my instructor at all. Enjoyed the people I danced with, but hated the fact that we had to choreograph an entire program. Well, not really hated it, but I hated the fact I had to register for the class rather than volunteer, when other folks were not forced to do that. Made me sick! But anyway, hope you all enjoyed what my brain had to go through. So good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment